OK. I got the site back up and I’ve got it pretty close to where it was when I had to move it.
Here is a list of the things I’ve done so far:
- I changed the font and I think it makes the site more interesting looking. Let me know what you think. I was using Helvetica before which is the most common font there is.
- I re-worked the footer and updated the BBB and Angie’s list with the working links that you sent me. Check it out.
- I found a review/comment plugin for clients to make comments, but I haven’t installed it yet. Hopefully, it will be useful.
- I’m still working on the invoice plugin
- Take a look at the Projects page. I’ll need descriptions from you on those and I still have others to add.
Take a look around and let me know what you think. Give me a call if you need to. I’ll be out of the office most of the day tomorrow, Friday.